8 Signs Your Child is Experiencing Dating Violence
Here are some of the signs to keep an eye out for.
- Your child’s partner is extremely jealous or possessive.
- You notice unexplained marks or bruises.
- Your child’s partner emails or texts excessively.
- You notice that your child is depressed or anxious.
- Your child stops participating in extracurricular activities or other interests.
- Your child stops spending time with other friends and family.
- Your child’s partner abuses other people or animals.
- Your child begins to dress differently.
(Signs from www.loveisrespect.org)
So what should you do if you notice these signs? Check out this article from loveisrespect.org that talks about what the next steps should be: http://www.loveisrespect.org/for-someone-else/help-my-child/[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]