There’s no excuse for abuse. Help is available if you think you may have been affected.
If you are in danger and need immediate help call 911
You can also call Haven House for help on the
24 Hour Crisis Line: 1-800-440-4633
Can’t talk on the phone? E-mail us Here
Has domestic violence or sexual assault affected you? Are you unsure?
Know the signs. Want more info about domestic violence or sexual assault?
You may be confused, afraid, or unsure about getting help.
You do NOT deserve to be abused.
All services are free of charge and confidential.
Haven House Services
– Crisis Intervention Support
– 24 Hour Crisis Line
– Emergency Shelter
– Emergency Transportation
– Emergency Financial Assistance
– Protection Order Assistance
– Criminal Justice Advocacy
– Medical & Legal Advocacy
– Peer Support Groups
– Child Advocacy
– Resource & Referral Assistance
– Public Awareness Programs
– Community Education Programs
– Volunteer Training
– Resource Library
CLICK HERE to view the Spanish Safety Plan